Sr. UX Designer, Kindle
As a Sr. User Experience Designer for Kindle Content, you will design elegant, customer-focused solutions for the Kindle shopping and publisher experience. You will be responsible for the user interface, its architecture, interaction and visual design across the web, Kindle and mobile devices. You are a talented, passionate designer with strong analytic skills. You can translate business needs into simple, engaging user-centered solutions. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed in a fast-paced collaborative peer environment.
- Analyze business requirements, market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics and usability study findings to create customer-focused designs.
- Develop conceptual wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications and prototypes
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- Use business requirements and market research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of shopping experiences
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and Amazon.com executives for review and feedback
- 5+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions is a requirement for applicationhttp://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1824039-2015-8096