Studio Operations Manager
· Lead and supervise a team of 20+ salary and hourly employees
· Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures
· Responsible for team compliance to safety policies
· Accountability for meeting and exceeding operational goals
· Responsible for strategic planning based on forecasts and address staffing needs based on production requirements
· Mentor, train and develop team members for career progression and learning
- Develop and share best practices across the shifts and network
Amazon offers competitive packages including comprehensive health care, 401(k), restricted stock units, growth potential and a challenging and exciting work environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or 2+ years Amazon experience
- Flexible to work weekends and/or late shifts
- Experience in MS Office, particularly Excel in analyzing data and communicating to responding to operational goals
- Experience with performance metrics, process improvement and Lean manufacturing
- Experience with managing a contingent workforce during peak seasons
- E-Commerce experience
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong writing and speaking skills.
- Creative Leadership preferred but not essential
- Interest in long-term career development