Senior Research Analyst
The Sr. Tracking Analyst is the primary owner of operational duties for the syndicated HE Tracking products and it's weekly client deliverables. This role also includes functional responsibilities of client services, data analysis and product management as needed to support Client Consultant custom projects.
• Coordinate syndicated study execution (titles lists, survey changes) with external vendors.
• Check accuracy of weekly survey programming link.
• Provide client service duties and communicate with clients about tracking operations and executional tracking issues.
• Compile and analyze consumer research data to develop insights and recommendations.
• Prepare written client deliverables, such as reports and presentations.
• Provide tracking ad hoc client service support for assigned accounts.
• Manage special projects, analyses or study execution as needed to support Client Consultants.
• Participate in client meetings and presentations.
• Maintain internal industry tracking databases.
• Manage project billing communication internally and externally and maintain department financial records.
Skills• Bachelor's Degree
• Analytical and consultative skills
• Oral and written communication skills
• Client service skills
• Knowledge of feature film or home entertainment industry
• 2-4 years of experience in marketing, market research or consumer insights field
• Very strong attention to detail
• Strong Powerpoint, Excel and Word skillsPlease click here to apply