Analyst, Ad Operations - Corporate
Analyst, Ad Operations – Corporate
The Ad Ops Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of digital ad campaign management. The ideal candidate has proven experience with ad trafficking, reporting, and creative troubleshooting.
- Expert knowledge of DART to serve as primary liaison and support for direct sale campaigns – Understanding of DFP sites and zone structure
- Exhibit an understanding of traffic and performance
- Thoroughly test and QA all ads prior to launch
- Work with clients and agencies to manage technical implementation of third party rich media creative
- Implement all running direct sale campaigns ensuring execution according to IO’s
- Proactively monitoring all campaigns for both delivery and performance
- Recommendation of appropriate campaign optimizations when applicable
- Collaborate and communication with marketing and sales on new products and online media landscape
- Become the expert on site specs, ad units and templates
- Must possess 1-3 years of digital experience
- Expertise with DFP, Admarvel and other ad servers a must
- The ability to self-prioritize tasks
- Prior knowledge of debugging tools such as Fiddler beneficial
Conde Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined.
We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Conde Nast. Visit CondeNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply