Manager, Client Consulting
The Manager, Client Consulting is responsible for the design, execution and delivery of consumer research projects to client accounts. In this role, the manager designs studies based on client needs; analyzes data to develop in-depth insights; prepares study deliverables; including written reports and presentations; consults with clients based on study results; and supervises junior consulting staff.
Development client proposals, study designs and project cost estimates based on client needs.
• Analyze consumer research data to develop insights and advice based on study results.
• Prepare written client deliverables, such as final reports and presentations.
• Provide consultation to clients based on study results.
• Supervise the preparation of study materials, such as questionnaires and project specifications.
• Manage support staff to complete analysis and preparation of client deliverables.
• Participate in client meetings and and conduct external presentations.
• Manage assigned client relationships to achieve short term and long term business objectives.
• Supervise and guide the development of junior staff.
5-7 years of experience in marketing, marketing research or related field
Knowledge of statistics, research techniques and experimental procedures
Analytical and consultative skills
Client service skills
Oral and written communication skills
Supplier side marketing research experience
Experience in the feature film or home entertainment industry
Please click here to apply