Sales Planner, Women's Wear Daily
Digital Sales Planner, Women’s Wear Daily, Fairchild Fashion Media
Fairchild Fashion Media is looking for a Digital Sales Planner to work with our WWD sales team. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with 2-3 years experience in digital sales support or media to work on a property that is the publication of record and the industry’s voices of authority in the global fashion, retail and beauty communities.
- Create customized Media Plans based on RFPs and implement these plans into internal and external systems, including but not limited to PeopleSoft, DFP and Third Party Systems (ie: MediaVisor)
- Create client decks to accompany RFPs
- Work closely with Advertising Operations team to ensure timely advertising campaign launch and delivery
- Plan necessary optimizations based on performance and work with client/agency to successfully implement changes
- Send weekly tracking updates to agency and/or client
- Send wrap reports including screen shots and final delivery to the agency and/or client after each campaign
- Write business correspondence for existing and new clients
- Field new business inquiries and route to appropriate Sales Representative
- Work with Account Manager and finance team to reconcile billing discrepancies
- Directly interact with clients
- 2 years minimum experience in a Digital Media role, such as:
- Digital Sales Planner and/or
- Digital experience at a Media Agency
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and all research tools
- Ability to prioritize and multitask successfully
- Bachelor’s Degree
Fairchild Fashion Media (WWD, WWD.com, Style.com, FN, M, NowManifest.com, Summits) is the leading source of fashion news and analysis for industry leaders and the global fashion community. Our brands deliver the most immediate, credible and comprehensive coverage from the most trusted voices in fashion journalism. FFM fuels the business decisions of industry executives and satisfies the passions of the truly fashion-obsessed worldwide.
Conde Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined.
We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Conde Nast. Visit CondeNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply