Coach’s Global Web and Digital Media group presents rich and compelling brand experiences globally online through multiple web venues while consistently building brand awareness, driving store traffic and maximizing e-commerce opportunities. As part of this growing team, the Director of Search Marketing will utilize Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience to drive greater visibility in search engines, increased online traffic and sales, and develop innovative strategies to achieve superior ROI on all search campaigns. As an integral member of the Global Web and Digital Media team, the successful candidate will be responsible for articulating Search strategy and plans, leading and executing their implementation and monitoring the overall success of each initiative.The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Search Marketing to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Develop, communicate and gain business support for comprehensive search strategy, goals, budget and calendar.
- Develop creative strategies to further enhance and drive revenue on a mature search campaign.
- Point person for managing SEM & SEO agency including periodic performance review, search for new resources, and contract negotiation, and partner closely with agency to ensure success of executions, programs, and strategies.
- Execute search programs and key initiatives driving improved online traffic and conversion.
- Build sales targets by channel and manage programs to deliver results on budget.
- Analyze and optimize campaign performance by channel continuing to maximize growth while maintaining an efficient contribution to the business.
- Develop effective keyword management, execute strategies, and implement testing scenarios on paid search programs.
- Track, measure, report, and analyze for further optimization of all initiatives to further develop new ideas.
- Analyze the blended reporting of SEM/SEO to drive each piece of the business and use them to optimize both programs to their fullest extents.
- Drive search optimization efforts, including page construction, site architecture, content, keyword research and SEO copy writing.
- Technical background to understand how backend site information impacts front end SEO data.
- Understand and communicate SEM and SEO industry best practices and new advancements and present recommendations for updated, effective strategies.
- Manage and coach search marketing team.
- BA or BS required.
- 8-10 years Search Engine marketing and/or optimization experience required
- Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to identify the metrics to drive success, measure KPI's, socialize understanding, and drive initiative to completion.
- Demonstrated record of delivering effective strategies resulting in increased traffic and conversion.
- Strong experience leading teams as well as managing, coaching and developing direct reports required.
- Experience working collaboratively with cross functional partners at all levels and ability to clearly communicating technical messages to non-technical audience.
- Excellent communication, presentation, cross-functional collaboration and relationship building skills are critical.
- Strong strategic business analytical skills required.
- Ability to evaluate and change priorities daily and to perform efficiently within a fast paced team environment.
- Knowledge of programming languages and search engine algorithms a plus.
- Expert in Excel