Digital Ad Trafficker
The Taunton Press is seeking a Digital Ad Trafficker with 1 to 2 years related experience in advertising operations who is self-motivated and able to juggle multiple priorities on a daily basis. Individual will work across several of Taunton’s enthusiast brands in homebuilding, cooking, woodworking, sewing, crafts, and gardening. Job entails managing advertising campaigns start to finish as well as daily trafficking responsibilities. Position requires an individual adept at serving both internal and external parties.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage campaign launch queue, including:
- Scheduling and delivery
- Tracking and reporting of advertiser campaigns across Taunton properties
- Secure QA, and traffic all advertiser creative/deliverables
- Deploy Ads via DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP)
- Responsible for end-to-end trafficking of all digital advertising assets from web campaigns to eLetters.
- Campaign management: Create campaign timeline, help to track added value assets, participate in agency calls as needed to ensure campaign deliverables are on track, work hand-in-hand with marketing department to ensure all campaign elements are met and provide input into campaign results.
- Campaign maintenance: Provide screen shots to client and archive for TP, through review of pacing reports and optimization recommendations, ongoing review of live campaigns to ensure campaigns adhere to clients objectives.
- Reporting: Standard mid and end of campaign reporting that translates straight data into layman’s terms with recommendations/upsell opportunities.
- Advertiser contract: Interface directly with ad traffickers on client side.
- Troubleshoot operational campaign issues with both internal and external parties.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, and Word.
- Some knowledge of adserving systems.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and analytical.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Creative and self-motivated individual able to work with a minimum of supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
SkillsSee Job DescriptionPlease click here to apply