VP, Client Services
The VP, Client Services is a member of Nielsen Watch Business and will have ownership of the Agency client relationship with client support to major advertising agencies on the Nielsen National Service.
The ideal candidate will be tasked with providing compelling research solutions to very sophisticated research, sales and marketing clients and has working knowledge of all National data and applications. This position has new business and extension sales responsibilities and will provide support to the OCR team along with other client verticals within the Ad Solutions business.
This position will report to the SVP Agencies, Ad Solutions, have some limited travel and be based in the New York office.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in marketing research or a related field
• Proven account management experience in the media industry
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work autonomously(at times)
• Independently analyze data to draw conclusions and provide recommendations
• Effective organizational skills providing the ability to multi-task and meet all deadlines assigned
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong research and presentation skills
• Deep knowledge of Nielsen’s core suite of offerings
• Keen interest in the evolution of content across screens