Senior Product Manager - Vendor Portal
As a product manager on this core platform you will define the vision for Vendor Central and leading the launch of the next generation. Your responsibilities will include:
- Defining product requirements for the Vendor Central platform and core applications. Understand what tradeoffs need to be made.
- Partner with technical teams to create a roadmap and manage their backlog. Be frugal with our resources, but still push to achieve the right results.
- Drive the implementation of large-scale cross-functional projects, so bring your project management skills and think big.
- Own all business metrics around goals you will define, such as vendor adoption, contact reduction, and increased productivity - all which flow straight to the bottom line. We make decisions based on data.
- Provide regular updates to senior executives whose multi-million dollar businesses depend on vendors effectively using Vendor Central. Exceptional communication abilities are key.
- Be resourceful and creative to overcome obstacles and turn challenges into opportunities.
- Finally, you must have fun in the process.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- BS in Business, Engineering or related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools including Excel and Visio
- Superior written and oral communication abilities
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and business judgment
- The ability to align efforts of disparate groups to achieve a common goal
- Tenacity, diplomacy, and a sense of humor
- Demonstrated track record of working successfully with and influence teams across organizations, including internationally
- Experience translating business and editorial requirements into functional specifications