Director of Events and Merchandising
Director of Events and Merchandising, Vogue
- Concept, plan, and execute events for Vogue advertising partners
- Partnership development with cultural and charitable organizations
- Cultivate relationships with influencers, potential event hosts, VIPs, and notables
- Ability to understand advertiser objectives, aesthetic, and brand pillars and apply understanding to on brand event execution that maintains the integrity of Vogue
- Source latest venues, DJ’s, caterers, photographers, florists, etc. in key markets
- Knowledge of cultural events, philanthropic benefits and happenings in key markets
- Experience in fashion presentation production (in-store and at off-site venues)
- Strong on-camera and public speaking skills
- Experience with C-level and VIP interaction
- Supervise and develop events team
- Create and manage event budgets
- Manage vendor relationships and payments
- Oversee Events Calendar
- 10+ years experience in event planning
- Resourceful self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, ever-changing work environment and is well organized and able to manage multiple projects
- Team player, highly motivated, and can work well under pressure
Conde Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined.
We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Conde Nast. Visit CondeNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply