Executive Assistant to the Chief Digital Officer - Conde Nast Entertainment
The Executive Assistant will support the Chief Digital Officer for all administrative needs and will act as a key liaison between Conde Nast Entertainment, external partners, and all other internal groups.
General responsibilities include:
- Managing calendar, phone correspondence, expenses, and travel arrangements for the Chief Digital Officer
- Coordinating internal and external meetings and preparing presentations
- Organizing and maintaining client contacts
- Drafting correspondence
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experiences and qualities:
- Demonstrated 1-2 years administrative/office experience as an Executive Assistant within a leading talent, technology, or advertising agency
- Passion for branded content and digital media
- Positive attitude & dedication to excellence
- Superior organizational and writing skills, detail oriented, and punctual
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to anticipate the needs of his/her direct report
- College degree required
- Extremely computer savvy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required
Conde Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined.
We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Conde Nast. Visit CondeNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply