Senior Manager, Internal Photo Studio
Senior Manager, Photo Studio
The Conde Nast internal photo studio is seeking a Senior Manager to oversee all day-to-day operations in the in-house digital photography studios.
This position will work with some of the most well-known brands in the world on a number of internal photo shoots.
General responsibilities will include:
- Conduct all day-to-day operations of fourteen distinct in-house digital photography studios
- Provide supervision and management support for the photographers/stylist and editors of each magazine.
- Manage a team of permanent staff and freelancers to ensure everyone completes their duties in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate the studio schedule; manage photo shoots and studio billing.
- Work with photo and market editors to coordinate shoots to meet deadlines.
- Book photographers and stylists for individual shoots
- BFA preferred
- 5 years of experience working in a photography studio setting
- Photography skills not required, but studio and booking knowledge highly preferred
- Knowledge of Excel / Word / Adobe Suite / iView / Media Pro / Apple computers
- Must enjoy details and the coordination of a lot of moving pieces
- Must able to adapt to changing schedules and bookings quickly
- Managerial experience is highly preferred
Conde Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined.
We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Conde Nast. Visit CondeNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply