Associate Director, Insights & Brand Strategy, CN Media Group
Are you a great storyteller and an insightful, creative researcher? Do you have the ability to find the unique and compelling consumer or market insight that can drive winning media and brand strategies? The Conde Nast Media Group (CNMG) is seeking to fill a newly created position in the CNMG Insights and Brand Strategy group. The primary role is as key liaison with our Marketing Solutions team, fueling insights to inform multi-platform custom content programs for key clients across categories from Beauty to Automotive to Luxury and Technology. This position offers a chance to contribute to the most innovative and talented team of marketers in media today.
- Reports to Sr. Executive Director of Insights and Brand Strategy
- Develop and fuel pipeline of Industry overviews and category insight reports to serve multiple CNMG constituents
- Respond to insight needs for client pitches and RFPs
- Tap proprietary consumer panels and the Conde Nast database for custom insights
- Scout new insights tools to support our brand consultancy role with clients
- Develop presentations and POVs around media insights specific to magazines, online advertising, social media and mobile
- Support insights managers in developing measures of success and ad effectiveness studies for client programs
- Presentation development centered around category insights, Media Days, Conde Nast Research and Marketing Capabilities
- Prepare competitive advertising and share of market analyses
- Manage special projects and studies in collaboration with agency and client partners who come to CN for leading edge research and consumer understanding
- Support select senior advertising sales directors in NYC and across the country including presentation development, sales tools and response to agency RFPs
- 5+ years in agency, brand consultancy/marketing, consumer insights or media research
- Knowledge of online marketing, advertising and social media marketing
- Prior experience with Fashion, Beauty, Luxury brand research
- Experience in survey development
- Knowledge of syndicated sources including MRI, Kantar, ComScore
- Excellent communication skills
- Poised to interact with Senior level management
- High energy and passion for insights, media and marketing
- Proactive, Collaborative, Positive!
About Conde Nast Media Group
The Conde Nast Media Group (CNMG) is the corporate business division of Conde Nast. Unique to the publishing industry, CNMG is responsible for creating corporate contracts for advertisers running across several of Conde Nast’s 27 award-winning print and digital properties.
The Media Group is divided into four departments:
SALES: Conde Nast sales directors (CSD’s) are seasoned Sales and Marketing professionals (Brand Consultants) who have extensive background/ experience in working with the country’s largest marketers.
FINANCE & MEDIA SERVICES: This group is responsible for crafting contracts for over 200 of the world’s biggest advertisers as well as using business intelligence to identify revenue growth and opportunity.
MARKETING SOLUTIONS: CNMG is also home to a thriving integrated marketing solutions group with capabilities including large-scale integrated marketing initiatives, database marketing, ROI advertising effectiveness, and consumer insights expertise across print, digital and mobile platforms.
INSIGHTS AND BRAND STRATEGY: Now, more than ever, marketers are desperate for consumer insights and new ROI measurements across traditional and emerging media formats. The CNMG Insights and Brand Strategy group plays a crucial role in this changing media landscape and we are looking for experienced, creative marketing executives to help shape Conde Nast in this new era of innovation.
Conde Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined.
We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Conde Nast. Visit CondeNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply