Integrated Marketing Manager, WIRED
INTEGRATED MARKETING MANAGER, WIRED
WIRED seeks a Manager to join the sales and marketing teams in our New York office. This position will work closely with the sales and marketing staff to develop and execute integrated, multi-media programs as well, as print or online specific programs on behalf of our clients,
The Manager supports the sales team in developing multi-media opportunities for advertisers. The role requires:
- Developing creative marketing solutions that provide advertisers with tailored customization and achieve return on objective. These programs may include custom print, online, events, promotions or research.
- Creating effective and engaging communication of those opportunities in writing and in person
- Working with Conde Nast’s digital creative services group and WIRED marketing design team, promotional events team and clients to execute sold campaigns to run across multiple media.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging tech and social media
- Reports to the Executive Brand Director for WIRED Magazine
The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of all aspects of the role and experience with print, online, broadcast, mobile and emerging media. Specific experience desired includes:
- Minimum of 5-years experience in media marketing for both print and online properties
- Generation of promotional ideas to meet marketing objectives across multi-media channels
- Creation of sales or marketing materials
- Development of communication materials, does not require design experience but the management of a creative project (copywriters, designers, etc.)
- Project management acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker, strategic thinker, problem solver
- Detail oriented with a commitment to quality
- Fast and responsive. Deadline driven.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and preferably Photoshop
- Team player
- Enjoys fast-paced environment
Conde Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined.
We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Conde Nast. Visit CondeNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply