Associate Editor, Details
Associate Editor, DETAILS
DETAILS is seeking an Associate Editor to generate, edit, and package health and grooming stories, as well as participate in all facets of editorial planning/production. This role supports “The Body” section editor and is the main editor for all grooming stories.
- Writing and ultimately assigning pieces
- Brainstorming, pitching, and shaping ideas for monthly lineups
- Shepherding ideas from concepts to printed page, collaborating with the senior editors for “The Body” and “Style” sections as well as Photo and Design Departments
- Attending market appointments, sales calls and press previews when necessary
- Working on special projects as needed
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experiences and qualities:
- 3-5 years working on an editorial team
- Experience writing, editing and assigning work
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Ambitious, proactive, and a quick learner
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Appreciation for men’s lifestyle topics: grooming, health, fitness, style etc.
Conde Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined.
We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Conde Nast. Visit CondeNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply