Director of Business Development, Conde Nast Entertainment
Director, Business Development and Strategy, Conde Nast Entertainment
The Director, Business Development and Strategy of Conde Nast Entertainment (CNE) will serve as a key member of the CNE Business Development and Strategy team. The position will be based in New York and will report to the SVP, Business Development and Strategy.
General responsibilities will include:
- Leading business development negotiations with new content distribution partners, technology vendors and strategic partnerships
- Preparing internal and external presentations, business plans, and financial models relating to key CNE strategic initiatives
- Serving as key liaison between CNE and distribution partners to maximize strategic opportunities with existing partners
- Sourcing new business development and strategy opportunities for CNE
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experiences and qualities:
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in digital media required
- Relevent experience in business development, management consulting and/or investment banking
- Highly motivated, self-starting, and able to move quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong presentation and Excel skills a must
- MBA from top tier school strongly preferred
Conde Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined.
We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Conde Nast. Visit CondeNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply