- In-depth knowledge of producing commercial photography / video, including digital post-production
- Experienced people manager, able to guide a team to deliver both tactically and strategically.
- Proven ability to mentor creative staff, providing leadership to a broad range of skill sets working within one team.
- Proactive problem solving, both technically and creatively, with constant attention to process improvement.
- Ability to translate a business vision into a repeatable creative process, building collaboration an
- A superb eye for style, visual composition and attention to detail.
- Deep and demonstrable experience with on-set standards, traditions, and demands.
- An instinctual devotion to trends and emerging brands, with an insider's perspective on the apparel market.
- Understands the importance of tracking process improvement via management metrics.
- Serve as an ambassador and primary point of contact for other departments.
- Complete annual performance reviews of staff, identify developmental and training needs, and address employee issues and concerns
- Productivity-focused and proven to be a quick problem solver.
Online portfolio that demonstrates expertise in styling for still-life products
3 + years working in a leadership role in a creative environment.
5+ years styling experience in a commercial photography studio.
Bachelor's degree in Fine Art and/or related field.
- Experienced in a variety of studio settings ranging from editorial, E-commerce, to retail catalog, as well as location and on-figure photography.
- Lean manufacturing principles, kaizen participant or leader preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with prioritization, planning and task delegation.
- Proven analytical skills and highly numerate.
- Commercial reel to supplement still photography portfoliohttp://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;273483969;99573125;f?http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1873832-2015-8096