Principal Product Manager, Display Advertising
In this role you will have ownership and responsibility through the full product cycle, from product strategy, prioritization and development to adoption and iteration with global sales and account management teams. You will work with the executive team, sales, and engineering to tackle big questions like how can Amazon best use its rich data and technology platform to help deliver advertiser success for direct response focused campaigns. while protecting and enhancing the customer experience on Amazon.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Work from the customer backward to develop product strategy, product definition, forecasting, pricing and positioning for Amazon's ability to deliver performance focused Display Ad campaigns.
- Work with engineering and early-adopting customers to drive and tune implementation against the product roadmap.
- Manage products through initial launch and follow-on releases.
- An extensive background (5+ years) in product management and a record of successful product delivery.
- Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements.
- Analytical and quantitative skills.
- A bachelor's degree
- Relevant experience in the display advertising domain.
- Ad network experience.
- Experience partnering with a global sales organization.
- An MBA is preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills