Senior Sales Development Manager
We're looking for a Senior Sales Development Manager to work in our Santa Monica office. The right individual will be a key contributor in developing competitive and persuasive sales and marketing solutions, including creative integrated marketing programs and sales content. Responsibilities:
- Partner with national sales teams to develop creative proactive marketing solutions to present to brand partners and agencies.
- Create integrated promotional concepts to incorporate in RFP responses for a set list of named accounts.
- Build strong relationships and work closely across all internal teams including Artist Promotions and Partnerships, Events, Creative Services, Sales Marketing, Sales Planning, Legal and Research as the key communicator and connection point between the sales and the support organizations.
- Take leadership role on strategic process, ensuring teams are activated at the right time
- Participate and present proposals in client meetings
- Identify and participate in relevant trade shows & road shows.
- Compile data resources (users, demographics, comparisons, research, etc.)
- 5+ years relevant experience in online sales marketing
- Agency and Publisher experience preferred
- Proven experience in developing strategic, creative, innovative and effective proposals and marketing materials for an advertising sales team in an online media company.
- Solid understanding of internet & mobile marketing, including advertising sales and consumer marketing
- Harnesses a variety of inputs to develop consumer understanding. Can distinguish between information and insight. Is able to quickly identify insights that address issues and will drive revenue growth
- Ability to build strong relationships with partners and internal team members. Self-motivated, driven, organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience utilizing syndicated research, including Nielsen Netratings, @plan, AIM, and ComScore.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong PowerPoint, Photoshop and Excel skills
- Travel (10-20% of the time)
- Love of music