Vice President of Compensation and Benefits
The VP of Compensation & Benefits is charged with managing all of Pandora’s compensation and benefits programs globally. This person will be a key member of the HR Leadership Team and will own the relationship with Pandora’s Compensation Committee.The key goal for this person will be to drive the growth of the company through talent acquisition and the retention of key employees through retentive, competitive and innovative compensation programs. Responsibilities:The successful candidate will own the entire suite of Pandora’s compensation and total rewards strategies and programs, including but not limited to:
- Base cash compensation programs
- Bonus programs including sales commission, corporate incentive programs, spot-bonus programs and any other variable compensation program
- All equity programs at all levels
- In addition, this role will have overall responsibility, through the team, for all of Pandora’s benefits programs – from health and wellness related programs to other employee “perks” that help employees manage their daily lives both in and out of work.
- This role will also be responsible for delivering to managers proactive data that they may not even realize they need, but will help them to understand their business and make better decisions.
- 15 years of strong compensation leadership experience, with a particular emphasis on cash and equity program development and design.
- Relevant industry experience in media and/or technology companies, and experience in post-IPO high-growth companies.
- Proven track record of creating innovative compensation programs.
- Particular strength in designing equity programs for high-growth companies
- Prior experience working with and managing the relationship with the Compensation Committee and partnering with legal on proxy statements, etc.
- Experience managing relationships with 3rd party vendors, including compensation consultants and others
- Data-focused mind that can help the HR organization deliver strong analytics to the business
- Strong operational expertise in building scalable approaches to plan design, processes, etc.
- Interest and some experience in designing and managing benefits programs
- Strong talent evaluator and builder of great teams
- Confident and Humble