Senior Integrated Marketing Specialist
Dow Jones & Company is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations via newspapers, Web sites, apps, video, newsletters, magazines, proprietary databases, conferences, and radio. Dow Jones has produced unrivalled quality content for over 100 years and today has one of the world’s largest news-gathering operations with 2,000 journalists in more than 50 countries, including The Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by total average circulation. Other premier brands include Barron’s, MarketWatch, Factiva, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones VentureSource, and DJX. Its information services publish in 13 languages and distribute content in 28 languages, combining technology with news and data to support business decision making. The company pioneered the first successful paid online news site and its industry leading innovation enables it to serve customers wherever they may be, via the Web, mobile devices, Internet-connected televisions, and tablets.
* Providing integrated sales team with marketing knowledge and solutions for advertising clients in the noted ad categories: Credit Cards, Entertainment, Home/Shelter, Spirits, Fashion
* Designated "go to" person for client specific print, digital and integrated RFPs, presentations (comprised of research, key sales points, specialized added value, third party marketing relationships, etc.) and marketing collateral in their assigned categories
* Develop 360 degree client-focused advertising/marketing programs that draw from diverse resources
* Be a passionate advocate and an industry expert in the assigned categories
* Build relationships with third party resources for client focused added value programs which these categories require
* Enhance The Journal presence via industry specific partnerships and trade shows related to assigned categories
* Share success stories and best practices with the integrated sales and marketing teams and cross-pollinate with leaders of other categories
* Stay on top of digital trends, new technologies and tactics online, in mobile, tablet and social media
* 6-8+ years of sales development & marketing experience in a related industry - i.e. newspaper/magazine publishing, online, planning department of media agency, etc.
* Knowledge of print and online advertising sales, marketing, event and related research
* Strategic thinker and tireless innovator
* Creative mindset – an “ideas” person, strong RFP and presentation development skills
* Excellent public speaking and communication skills: written and verbal
* Project management / execution experience preferred
* Organizational skills with the ability to manage projects and programs
* Proactive team player with strong relationship builder
* Bachelor's degree required
Dow Jones: Making Careers Newsworthy
At Dow Jones, our managers work to meet our equal opportunity and affirmative action objectives and our employees help to foster a professional, welcoming and encouraging environment.
Skills.Please click here to apply