Media Analytics Coordinator
The Media Analytics Coordinator will help set up tracking of media placements for all Ad Council PSAs. They will also assist with data management and administrative tasks for each media type. This role will include working closely with external vendors and internal departments as PSAs are developed and distributed to media outlets. Candidates should possess superior MS Excel skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work independently.
All Ad Council PSAs run in donated media rather than purchased media; that is, media companies and outlets select campaigns to support at their discretion. The Media Measurement & Analysis team is primarily responsible for:
- * Tracking, managing and evaluating all donated media data; i.e., where and when Ad Council campaign messages are running in TV, radio, online, newspaper, magazine, outdoor, social media, alternative and other media platforms
- * Reporting campaign results to sponsors, constituents and the public
- * Conducting cross-campaign analyses to inform best practices
Key responsibilities include:
- * Set up monitoring cycle of Ad Council PSAs, across all media types
- * Work with monitoring vendor for each media type (e.g. TV, radio, print)
- * Perform weekly data downloads from monitoring vendor sites
- * Manage data within an internal database
- * Handle some administrative tasks, including all vendor billing
- * Bachelor’s Degree, with 1-2 years relevant work/internship experience
- * Experience in data entry and management
- * Excellent MS Excel skills
- * Great attention to detail
- * Ability to manage multiple projects independently
Please submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements and availability to http://www.adcouncil.org/Working-With-Us/Careers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We will contact only qualified candidates.
PI65251063 Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/wffjnkz