As a data engineer on this team, you will get the exciting opportunity to work on very large data sets in one of the world's largest and most complex data warehouse environments. You will work closely with the business and technical teams in analysis on many non-standard and unique business problems and use creative-problem solving to deliver actionable output. Your work will have a direct impact on the day-to-day decision making in the Instant Video team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, and 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Oracle SQL and Oracle VLDB / partitioning concepts.
- Star Schema data modeling
- Expertise in the design, creation, management and business use of large datasets.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to work with business owners to develop and define key business questions and to build data sets that answer those questions.
- Designing, implementing, and operating solutions to flow data from production systems into the data warehouse and to extract data from the warehouse to be used by end-user facing applications.
-Experience with OBIEE, Tableau, or MicroStrategy
-Experience with Amazon Redshift