Junior Designer, Brides
Junior Designer, Brides
Looking for an individual who wants to be a part of Brides -- the world’s biggest bridal brand, launched in 1934. Brides delivers fresh ideas, expert advice and visually inspiring fashion, beauty and lifestyle features to help women tackle the most exciting stage of their lives.
We need you to be a creative designer who can help us develop and deliver amazing ideas for our clients. Design and typography skills are essential, as you will be regularly designing presentations and proposals and liaising with merchandisers, sales reps, and management.
Attention to detail is a must. Nothing gets passed you with an error, because, after all, this is a crucial role within the creative services department. You will be a self-starter and someone who is motivated by new thinking. With that said, you will be an integral part of the team and will work closely with every member – teamwork is a priority!
- Design compelling presentations & proposals in close collaboration with the executive team, sales, marketing, research and integrated marketing
- At least 1 year of design experience in marketing, promotional, or advertising a plus
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail
- Strong proficiency with presentation & design applications (Keynote, PowerPoint, Photoshop, InDesign, & Illustrator)
- Experience using motion graphics & video editing software (After Effects, Final Cut Pro, & Motion) a plus
- Knowledge of Flash, web design, or HTML a plus
- Ability to create promotional concepts that enhance clients’ marketing efforts
- Experience working for a highly branded property a plus
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the aptitude to communicate effectively in both individual and group settings
- Must be results driven, and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed
- Proven ability to deliver timely, accurate work product and demonstrate good follow up and follow through
- Drives change and innovation by improving work product or process, and challenges established norms where appropriate
- Proven ability to build supportive and constructive relationships within and outside of the organization
Conde Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined.
We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Conde Nast. Visit CondeNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply