Subscription Marketing Manager
- Manage internal and external trial initiatives to help on-board Pandora customers to paid services.
- Work closely with Creative, Campaign Management and Brand teams in testing and iterating on creative executions and messaging to support our subscription efforts.
- Manage house advertising campaigns to Pandora customer segments to promote Pandora’s paid offering and optimize ARPU.
- Identify, launch and manage partnerships to drive Pandora One customer acquisition.
- Collaborate with Product team in identifying and optimizing key customer touch points within the Pandora product.
- Manage Pandora One pre-paid card and gifting programs for POSA/retail product.
- Participate as key contributor in setting strategy for future Pandora paid offerings.
- Education: BA/BS in Business, Economics, or related field
- Strong analytics skills
- Experience in online, email and mobile direct/roi/cpa marketing programs
- Experience working in cross functional organizations
- Power user of Excel, Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Strong written and communication skills
- Solid business acumen, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience working at or for a company with a strong subscription product offering