Manager, Sales Marketing
- Create strategically sound and “street smart” sales tools for audience segments and category verticals. Recommend the right sales tools (presentations, one-sheets, videos, etc.) to equip the sales force with tools that articulate the Pandora value proposition effectively, succinctly and with high impact
- Identify thought leadership stories and opportunities based on key data insights. Project manage, write and direct layout of white papers and case studies that will solidify Pandora’s leadership position in the marketplace
- Work closely with Sr. Manager and VP of Sales Marketing to develop agenda and presentations for a monthly sales insights meeting
- Assist with B2B events: create briefing books for executives; ensure sales tools and collateral are created and delivered in a timely manner; and maintain list of all pertinent industry events
- Pandora should be aware of based on business goals
- Update sales materials with new metrics and research as needed (usually monthly)
- Display high service level standards with internal teams, sales field offices and leadership as well as external partners
- We are a fast-growing company, so be ready to pitch in wherever needed
- 5-7 years experience as a marketer in a digital media or broadcast radio/television environment.
- B2B or sales marketing experience preferred
- Must be an articulate professional with excellent oral and written communication skills as this position is required to develop original written content and the demonstrated ability to present in high profile group environments
- Must have strong diplomatic and intrapersonal skills to foster and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the company while making good, timely decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Significant knowledge of the digital and/or broadcast advertising industry with a growing professional network of media, marketing and brand advertising professionals
- Well-versed in media industry reporting providers like MobiLens, ComScore, Nielsen, etc.
- Prefer candidate with hands-on experience using such tools.
- Strong project management skills to ensure multiple projects with varying timelines, needs, inputs and budgets are completed successfully
- BA required in Marketing, Communication, Business, Economics, Psychology or Sociology related undergrad degree
- Travel to sales field offices as well as industry/client events required Please respond through URL provided.Principals Only. Pandora does not accept unsolicited resumes from employmentagencies, and is not responsible for fees associated with such submissions.Pandora is an Equal Opportunity Employer