UX Designer - Gift Cards
Amazon's Gift Card team is looking for a User Experience Designer with strong user interface, usability and visual design skills. In this position, you will design the PC and mobile experience for purchasing and redeeming Amazon gift cards (physical and digital) for public and corporate customers.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to help define business and feature requirements
- Understand target users deeply: develop or work from user profiles & conduct task analysis, create user scenarios or user stories, help to create and analyze user surveys.
- Create process flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups, and detailed UI and visual design specifications (redlines) for web and mobile.
- Request and drive user research/usability tests as needed. Must be able to conduct research on your own or be able to lead a contractor to provide these services.
- Actively participate in usability testing and interpret analytics data.
- Present design work to the product team, engineering team, and external partners for review and feedback.
- Contribute to user interface design and development best practices and standards at Amazon.
- Partner with highly technical development teams for product launch
- Handle multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years professional experience as a user experience designer or UI designer
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in design or human-computer interaction