Web Development Engineer - AWS Identity & Access
We want to build world class user experience for these features and we are looking for a seasoned web development engineer. You will be expected to work in a heterogeneous environment of different languages and technologies and bring flexibility, speed and quality to our team. You should have knowledge of user experience design, hands on programming experience in web application development, mastery of markup, styling and an incredible eye for detail. You will collaborate with product management and other developers to creatively solve problems and design a compelling and intuitive user experiences for our customers.
**For more information on Amazon Web Services please go to http://aws.amazon.com/ **
- Solid understanding of best coding practices including design, unit testing, and peer code-reviews
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related degree
- Experience with agile software development practices
- OO design and coding skills
- General knowledge of security and identity management.
- General knowledge of GWT