Design Traffic Manager
· Review and coach editorial on writing creative briefs. Ensure creative briefs are assigned out to the most appropriate vendor.
· Work with art director to ensure cover comps accurately reflect creative brief.
· Traffic all cover comps to internal teams and collect feedback for stakeholder sign-off.
· Post final covers to internal storage tool and manage cover archive process.
· Work with design manager on standardizing bookmap and interior template process by genre.
· Create scalable process for documenting stock photo usage. Create and maintain art log tracking all images used on covers
· Document all image rights and permissions. Ensure all rights and licenses are current and are re-licensed as needed based on expiry
· Liaison with foreign rights department on sub-licensing requests
· Work inside content management system and adhere to design schedule with art director, production managers, and managing editor.
· 4 to 5 years' experience in book design or in a design process/production role
· Experience working with image licensing houses
Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent
· Experience working in online interactive design.
· An expert understanding of the trends in e-book design
· Experience in book cover localization.If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1923534-2015-9096http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;273483969;99573125;f?http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1923534-2015-9096