Sales Assistant, The New Yorker, Teen Vogue & W Magazines, San Francisco
- General administrative support such as: phone coverage, filing, expenses, scheduling, calendar management and travel/restaurant arrangements
- Handling RFP's (request for proposals), insertion orders, editorial credits, client communication and preparing competitive reports
- Managing relationships with NY office, keeping up to date sales documents and databases
- Learning integrated ad sales, brand essence and sales process
- Use of Microsoft and internal sales programs
- Issue Mailings weekly for The New Yorker and Monthly for other titles
- Weekly screen shots for each advertiser ion The New Yorker from iPad and iPhone to be created
- Updating weekly or monthly projections for each title
- Create Media Kits for each title
- Preparing manager for sales calls: Printing Presentations, Customizing Media Kits and materials for each meeting
- Managing Share of Market for each title
- Keeping iPads up to date with latest Keynote and Custom Show presentations
- Manage Comp Lists and Database for each title
- Manage out of town Itineraries and pre-call reports for Management trips
- Passion for advertising sales and the magazines business
- A bachelor's degree and relevant work experience, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely computer savvy with the ability to master sales systems
- Candidate should be smart, motivated, personable, detail oriented, organized, accurate in dealing with data and numbers, and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required
Conde Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined.
We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Conde Nast. Visit CondeNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply