Director, Digital Analysis
Director, Digital Analysis
The Digital Analysis Director will be responsible for product analysis across Conde Nast’s 20 digital brands.
As part of the Product Development team, the Digital Analysis Director will use research tools and comprehensive analysis to create a compelling product strategy, working closely with product managers and other key stakeholders.
- Conducting and communicating comprehensive and thorough analysis of digital assets (desktop, tablet, and mobile) to provide insights used to determine strategic direction
- Helping digital teams better understand the marketplace by providing competitive analysis, market sizing and feature comparisons
- Regularly sharing actionable recommendations and best practices with digital teams
- Identifying the best mix of research tools available to conduct analysis. Candidate should be equally comfortable working with existing data sources, creating new data from user testing, or relying upon industry research
- Strong experience in online media with a deep understanding of display advertising businesses, preferably at a major media company
- Deep familiarity with web analytics (Omniture, Google Analytics, and Adobe Insight preferred) and syndicated research (Nielsen, ComScore, Forrester, eMarketer)
- Ability to work equally well independently and collaboratively
- Natural curiosity and strategic thinker
- Must be a highly effective communicator
- At least five years experience in online media or research fields
- Mastery of Excel
- BA/BS degree, MBA strongly preferred
Conde Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined.
We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Conde Nast. Visit CondeNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply