Digital Development Director, Fairchild Fashion Media
Digital Development Director – Fairchild Fashion Media
We are seeking a Digital Development Director for Fairchild Fashion Media to work on digital properties that include Style.com and NowManifest.com.
Idea candidate will have a passion for digital, be entrepreneurial in nature and possess an understanding of pre and post sell.
The Digital Development Director will:
- Strategize with Senior Management on new digital opportunities and ideas that will command more revenue
- Provide thought leadership and POVs on digital products, social strategies, traffic builders, content distribution, eCommerce, mobile, user experience, etc.
- Liaise with Sales, Edit, Integrated Marketing, Upper Management and Conde Nast Corporate to ideate and develop new concepts into sellable packages
- Brainstorm with Sales/Marketing on key target accounts, providing new cutting edge solutions
- Partner with Style.com editorial to develop programs and editorial integration
- Develop partnerships/technologies that would benefit FFM sites
- Possess technical aptitude to work with new vendors, ad ops and development teams
- Contribute to creation of new digital properties (e.g., apps, new site launches, current site re-launches)
- Maintain outside relationships with bloggers both in and out of FFM Network to broker deals for integrated programs
- Continue to educate and train Sales and Marketing about digital offerings, packages and technologies
- Manage Digital Development Associate Manager
- Minimum of 5-7 years digital marketing experience
- Must be both entrepreneurial and proactive in nature
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced dynamic environment
- Team player who is willing/able to step up to the plate where needed
- Proficiency in Powerpoint, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Photoshop/design ability is a plus
Fairchild Fashion Media (WWD, Style.com, FN, M, NowManifest.com, Fairchild Summits) is the leading source of fashion news and analysis for industry leaders and the global fashion community. Our brands deliver the most immediate, credible and comprehensive coverage from the most trusted voices in fashion journalism. FFM fuels the business decisions of industry executives and satisfies the passions of the truly fashion-obsessed worldwide.
Conde Nast is home to some of the world’s most celebrated media brands. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined. Visit CondeNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply