Media and Production Manager
Media and Production Manager Boutique luxury/fashion advertising agency in NYC is looking for a well-rounded individual interested in experiencing all aspects of media and production. This position requires the ability to work in a team environment and the managing of projects alongside senior management and graphic design department. Daily tasks include but are not limited to media planning (print, online, outdoor, etc), estimating and maintaining budgets, client meetings, resource allocation, quality assurance and vendor negotiation. The ability to manage a project from pre-proposal stage through completion is a must as well as effective written and verbal communication with the team and clients on a daily basis. Job responsibilities include:
- Assisting with all phases of media planning including RFP creation and distribution, data collection, budgeting and execution of marketing plans.
- Assisting with all phases of production including the tracking of ads and photo shoot images, managing retouching with the lab, etc.
- A working knowledge of all aspects of production and media for print, web and interactive is preferred as well as a desire to work with all mediums.
- Dealing with vendors and analyzing competitive bids.
- Direct contact with clients and preparing for/executing meeting presentations.
- Maintaining internal database and organization systems.
- Being a true team player who is comfortable with and excels in an open boutique office environment.
- 4 years minimum agency, media and/or production experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines with strong organizational skills.
- In-depth knowledge of commonly used practices within the field of advertising and the desire/ability to stay abreast of the latest marketing trends and emerging marketing platforms.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must be an expert user of MS Office software and their Apple equivalents (Keynote, Adobe Acrobat, etc). Familiarity with web design, CS5 and video programs are a plus.MAC literacy a plus.
- Online and interactive media literacy a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.