Executive Assistant to the President
The One Club, a well respected non-profit in the advertising industry is seeking to fill the position of Executive Assistant to support the President. We are looking for an individual who can provide support and assistance serving as the right hand to this very busy executive.Responsibilities include
- * Scheduling - Extensive calendar management and coordination with management team.
- * Travel - Travel arrangements, both domestic and international.
- * Writing - Manage incoming and outgoing email and personal correspondence.
- * Project management - Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities.
- * Research Must be willing to get up to speed quickly with the ad industry in depth. A previous interest in advertising is helpful.
- * Working in a team environment must be able to work within a strong team centric philosophy where all hands on deck is often the case.
- * Technical skills - Must be proficient with Mac computer, Outlook, Excel, Word and Keynote.
- * Multifunctional - Must be proficient performing normal administrative duties while also demonstrating the ability to take initiative and exercise independent thinking where needed.
- * Excellent organizational skills as well as attention to detail are required.
- * Knowledge of business processes are also a plus.
- * Experience in marketing is a plus.
- 3-5 writing samples
- Any social media initiatives you may have contributed too
- 3 professional referencesInclude cover letter with salary requirementsNo phone calls please