Advertising Coordinator, Hearst Integrated Media
Advertising Coordinator - Hearst Integrated Media
- As the advertising coordinator, this person will support three Group Advertising Directors who are responsible for 40% of the revenue which HIM manages. The advertising coordinator will handle day to day business tasks and long term projects
- Responsibilities include serving as a liaison to individual Hearst titles, organizing Media Days, writing status reports on key accounts, managing account lists, developing added value programs, working on RFP’s. Opportunities to interface with clients, media and marketing teams.
- One to two years of advertising/media agency or sales assistant experience is required. Some knowledge of tablet and digital advertising is preferred.
- Knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and media math are extremely helpful.
- Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, organized, diplomatic, and eager to learn and comes with an understanding of integrated media.
1 TO 2 years of media experience either at a magazine or ad agency