Vice President, Client Services
Mission/Purpose: Drive significant client impact, advocacy and revenue growth for Nielsen’s advertising and marketing effectiveness solutions at leading technology accounts.
• Quickly become a trusted advisor on clients’ business issues and advertising/marketing strategies/needs.
• Develop business plan to address client needs and achieve revenue target through the sales of integrated solutions and individual products within the Tech/Telecom Advertiser Solutions portfolio.
• Lead execution of consultative sales activities from prospecting, presentation development and delivery, proposal development and contracting.
• Actively manage and grow client relationships both at tactical buyer/user level and senior levels.
• Provide accurate and timely pipeline/forecast updates to management. Keep CRM systems updated with customer contact information.
• Work closely with product and support specialists and delivery teams to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Closely coordinate commercial growth activities with other relevant Nielsen teams working on the account.
• Partner with the Global Account Leads to develop an integrated strategy and lead/execute business plan to grow the advertising/marketing business.
• Proven track record in and comfortable with managing initiatives and priorities with multiple stakeholders.
• Transparent, collaborative, and effective leadership style as well as the desire to mentor, inspire, and develop others.
• Travel approximately 10% of the time.
Skills• 10-15 years work experience with majority of it in marketing, client services/sales/consulting
• Proven ability to achieve individual revenue targets
• Strong understanding of core marketing lifecycle/processes and advertising effectiveness
• Excellent business/analytic writing and presentation skills
• BS/BA degree or higher
• Proficient in Microsoft Office packages including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
o Deep technology industry knowledge
o Familiarity with at least some of Nielsen services and products preferred, especially Brand Effect, Television Ratings, Monitor-Plus, Mix Modeling, Mobile Insights
Please click here to apply