Amazon.com is searching for a visionary Stylist with deep experience styling off-figure apparel and products in a commercial photography studio environment. The Stylist will be setting the visual standards for merchandising over a variety of soft line categories, implementing continual style improvements and production efficiencies for a global team with multiple studios.
Experience and Attributes:
- A superb eye for style, visual composition and attention to detail
- Deep and demonstrable experience with on-set standards, traditions, and demands
- Rigorous knowledge of off-figure apparel and product styling techniques across the industry and in various merchandise categories.
- Seasoned familiarity with the intensity of a high-production studio, yet able to uphold the highest quality standards within that pressured environment
- 5 to 7+ years styling experience in commercial photography environment
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion Design / related field or relevant experience
- Online portfolio that demonstrates expertise in applied styling techniques for both still-life product photography and on figure photography
- Working knowledge of Mac OSX and PC computing platforms
- Experience across retail, editorial, and advertising sectors.
- Established and demonstrable network within the fashion industry
- Excellent written and oral communication