For more than 100 years, Pace University has been preparing students to become leaders in their fields by providing an education that combines exceptional academics with professional experience and the New York advantage. Pace has campuses in New York City and Westchester County. A private metropolitan university, Pace enrolls nearly 13,000 students in bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs in the College of Health Professions, Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, Lubin School of Business, School of Education, School of Law, and Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems.
New York City Campus
Reporting to the University's chief of content and creative services, the Art Director (AD) will be responsible for creating a visual style and for visual, print and other materials produced by University Relations or via University Relations. Work produced under the AD's auspices will reflect core principles of the University including branding, originality, innovation and quality.
- *Candidate should be experienced in a broad background in both print and digital, and in both editorial and marketing materials.
- *5 - 10 years experience required in a senior art position at a consumer magazine and agency.
- *College degree in commercial art, design or similar field/ or equivalent background.
- *Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- *Ability to thrive in a fast-paced agency-style environment.
- *Candidate should be a first-rate designer, with a desire to take design risks while understanding the limits of design parameters.
- *Have experience as a manager, with experience managing budgets and maximizing resources.
- *Excel at multi-tasking and must be extremely detail- and deadline-oriented.
Pace University offers a competitive total rewards package including tuition benefits for employees & their family; flexible work-life options; and generous time off.
Please visit https://careers.pace.edu and select Staff Positions to view this opportunity by its job title or Posting Number 0601857.
Pace University is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Employer, committed to ensuring a diverse learning and working environment.
Apply Here PI69554905 Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/6grhycj