- In-depth knowledge of producing commercial photography / video, including digital post-production.
- Ability to influence people and gain results outside of a direct reporting line situation.
- Experienced people manager, able to guide a team to deliver both tactically and strategically.
- Proven ability to mentor creative staff, providing leadership to a broad range of skill sets working within one team.
- Proactive problem solving, both technically and creatively, with constant attention to process improvement.
- Experience with building innovative processes from the ground up and executing large scale team projects.
- Ability to translate a business vision into a repeatable creative process, building collaboration and consensus between business units.
- Deep and demonstrable experience with on-set standards, traditions, and demands.
- Rigorous knowledge of styling techniques across the industry and in various merchandise categories.
- Calm under pressure, can excel and thrive in a high volume, E-commerce studio environment.
- Great communicator, uses visual tools, can convey information in a succinct manner with the correct priority. Understands the importance of tracking process improvement via management metrics.
- Complete annual performance reviews of staff, identify developmental and training needs, and address employee issues and concerns.
- Accustomed to the intensity of the studio environment deadline pressures.
- Productivity-focused and proven to be a quick problem solver.
Online portfolio that demonstrates expertise in styling for still-life products
3 + years working in a leadership role in a creative environment.
5+ years styling experience in a commercial photography studio.
Bachelor's degree in Fine Art and/or related field.
Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;273483969;99573125;f?http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1992777-2015-4796