Digital Sales Planner
Digital Sales Planner
The Digital Sales Planner is a crucial member of the Sales Team. This person manages campaigns from the RFP stage through the end of a campaign. Digital Sales Planners work closely with Sales Associates, Salespeople, Marketing, Ad Operations, Revenue Operations and other internal teams in order to provide clients with the most efficient and effective experience when partnering with Conde Nast. The success of all digital advertising campaigns lies in the hands of the Sales Planner. As a result of all of these duties, Sales Planners learn the how to sell in the digital space. More experienced Planners attend sales calls in order to assist the Salesperson to further develop the digital portion of the conversation.
- Manage all campaigns from start to finish
- Create the following for all RFPs/campaigns:
o Media Plans
o Client Decks
o Wrap reports
- Recommend optimizations to clients based on performance
- Work closely with Sales Associate, Revenue Operations, and Ad Operations to:
o Launch all campaigns
o Monitor delivery
o Implement all optimizations
o Bill all campaigns
- Serve as the day to day client contact for all advertising campaigns
- Write business correspondence for existing and new clients
- Participate in brainstorms with Salesperson, Marketing, and other internal teams for large RFPs
- Hold weekly campaign review meetings with Ad Operations Representative and Sales Associate
- Send tracking updates (provided by Sales Associate) to client upon request
- Oversee Sales Associate counterpart
- Accompany Sales Representative on select sales calls
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Windows, Mac, and Microsoft Office
- 1-2 years minimum experience in a Digital Media role
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
Conde Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined.
We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Conde Nast. Visit CondeNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply