Client Services Director
Imagine knowing which TV programs deliver the audience most receptive to your advertising before you spend a single dollar. Or knowing which commercials viewers recalled or found most persuasive last night. Conducting tens of thousands of surveys daily, Nielsen Advertiser Solutions measures viewers' engagement with every program and the effectiveness of every ad, product placement and sponsorship in primetime across all broadcast and major cable networks.
The Client Director will establish and manage client relationships within the Retail and Restaurant vertical of Ad Solutions.
• Relationship development and product delivery - be responsible for establishing, managing and leading client relationships and delivering insights and data regarding client advertising and marketing performance. Needs to be able to provide direction to internal teams and work to guide finished product. Provide consultative approach to driving deeper and more meaningful application of Nielsen insights.
• Client Needs -- Fully understand client needs, including critical pain points. Understand key client decision makers and influencers across the organization, including Research/Insights, Media and Brand/Marketing. Prioritize client needs.
• Products -- Fully understand Nielsen Ad Solutions products and services, including Ad Effectiveness, Brand Effectiveness, Mix Modeling, On-Line, Nielsen/Catalina Joint Venture, Media Expanded Services. Identify relevant solutions for largest client pain points. Identify potential connection points across Nielsen products and services and how they might work in concert. Advocate with Product Leads for new solutions to address unmet client needs.
• Expanding relationship -- Work with clients to propose high-impact solutions against their key business needs. Demonstrate how products and services will benefit clients by building brand equity and Marketing ROI.
• Nielsen Partners -- Partner with Product Leads to bring their expertise to bear on key client needs. Act as integrating point between client and product leads. Ensure that product lead partners are focused on client needs first, and how to address these.
• Ad Solutions and Nielsen Catalina -- Work with Ad Solutions and NCV research partners to help them understand on-going client advertising and media issues. Ensure that research analytics are focused on client issues, simple, easy to understand, and highly actionable.
• Strategic Client Management -- Provide an on-going plan to develop relationship that can get activated within clients on a daily basis. Identify stakeholders, schedule meetings, set objectives, deliver analytics and insights. Ensure delivered work is insightful, simple, and easy to understand and action focused.
Skills• Proven record of new business acquisition and development
• Outstanding analytical and strategic thinking skills; strong ability to think conceptually
• Excellent ability to influence and collaborate with others
• Leadership -- ability to set a vision and enroll others
• Executive Presence -- Must be able to inspire confidence and trust at highest levels of org
• Client Skills -- High level of proficiency in working directly with senior clients
• Client Understanding -- Ability to understand client needs and translate these to solutions
• 4-7 years experience; understands the media space--media planning, buying and allocation, has familiarity with research and complex statistical tools, and has worked in a client facing B2B role where he/she has demonstrated mastery of client relation
• Consultative and relationship development skill - experience in managing and developing client relationships, especially in expanding business with existing customer through proven value
• Undergraduate Degree; MBA preferred
Please click here to apply