The Revenue Operations Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of digital ad campaign management. The ideal candidate has proven experience with forecasting, reporting, inventory and yield optimization.
- Forecasting online inventory
- Evaluating and reporting on campaign under-delivery
- Pro-actively working with sales to optimize campaigns and prevent revenue loss
- Closely work with sales team to understand client needs and KPIs
- Monitor and implement campaign optimizations based on specified client KPI’s.
- Data analysis (inventory forecast, campaign performance, and sell-through)
- Closely work with the Ad Operations team to escalate issues and aid in troubleshooting.
- Work with Sales and Ad Ops on the creation of new products
- Update and manage existing products
- Update and manage inventory on existing products
- Managing, optimizing, and developing workflow process
- Researching new ad-serving technologies and tools
- Responsible for monthly billing of third party vendors
- Training newly hired sales planners/associates on the Company’s CRM
- Must possess 1-3 years of digital Revenue Ops experience
- Expertise with DFP,XFP, Admarvel and other ad servers a must
- The ability to self-prioritize tasks
- Proficient in Excel and Data Analysis
- Prior knowledge of Trafficking is a plus
Conde Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined.
We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Conde Nast. Visit CondeNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply