Manager - Product Management, Sales Technology
If you are technical, analytical, highly innovative and looking for an opportunity to shape new functionality that directly impacts the company's bottom-line, we want to talk to you.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution.
- Define the vision, product strategy, road map and requirements for sales systems and work with key stakeholders to deliver on this vision, including sales managers, the engineering team, and teams across the Amazon technology community.
- Establish the product's goals and identify/define metrics to show impact and deliver success.
- Communicate with management and senior executives about product direction, strategy and the operational execution of the sales technology platform, including providing weekly metrics on performance against goals.
- Work with UI, engineering, and operations to define detailed requirements that will drive the development of products. Author business cases, white papers, use cases, process flows, and wireframes.
- An extensive background (4+ years) in product management/development/business management and a record of successful product delivery or 2+ years of relevant experience with an MBA.
- Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of relevant work experience in internet-related project and/or product management in a software applications environment.
- Must possess excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done <*LI-BPS NASalesJobs AmazonServices
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=2002235-2015-1196http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;273483969;99573125;f?http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=2002235-2015-1196