Supervising Producer, Investigations Unit, NBC News
Job Purpose: As the Supervising Producer in the Investigative Unit, you will be responsible for managing the consumer investigations for the Jeff Rossen Unit.
* Generate story ideas for the Rossen Unit
* Review and write scripts
* Line edit and supervise producers and associate producers
* Work with Standards & Legal Team to ensure Editorial Standards of all segments
* Must have at least 8 years' editorial experience working in production
* Must be able to shoot and edit
* Must have strong journalistic writing skills, research skills, and editorial judgment
* Must have hidden camera experience
* Must have at least 5 years of consumer reporting experience
* Must have a Bachelor's degree.
* Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
* Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
* Must be 18 years or greater
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in United States.
* Must be willing to work overtime, nights, holidays, and weekends, often with short notice.
* Demonstrated strong knowledge and interest in news and current events
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong storytelling ability
* Knowledge of NBC News Policies and Guidelines and Practices.
* Familiarity with social media