Booking Producer, The Ronan Show
This position is for a Booking Producer for the new show on MSNBC with host Ronan Farrow.
- Book wide variety of national and international newsmakers, experts, and guests from various fields including politics, foreign relations, business/economy, health/medicine, entertainment, etc.
- Conduct pre-interviews, secure facilities for remote interviews and arrange transportation for guests.
- Write introductions for guests and suggested questions for anchors.
- Produce elements (graphics, props) for guest segments.
- Arrange phone interviews for broadcasts during live, breaking news coverage.
- Enterprise, conceptualize and pitch story ideas.
- Some travel may be required for field booking/producing assignments.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours that may include weekends and holidays
- College degree required.
- Minimum 5 years of live, broadcasting experience including researching information and tracking down people.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
- Must be willing to work at the station in NYC.
- Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.