Junior Web Designer
We are seeking a Junior Web Designer to join our team.
We're currently seeking a talented and curious Junior Web Designer to join our Corporate Marketing team. This teammate will play a critical role in creating assets that promote and position Control Group to media, industry thought leaders, prospects, and potential hires to support overall company business strategy.
At Control Group, our expertise and perspective are our best features and this role will help productize these things for audiences to consume and engage with. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of both design and front-end development. S/He will collaborate with other members of the Marketing team and senior thought-leaders to create multi-media content that captures interest from the right people at the right time.
- Design and build web and mobile content and applications
- Design and implement webpage re-designs, forms and daily updates of content, products, and images
- Design, package, and implement thought leadership assets such as white papers, interactive infographics, videos, etc.
- Design digital and print marketing assets as needed
- Design and deliver event invites and newsletters
- Website and blog administration with ongoing QA
- Manage internal digital asset repository, marketing tools subscriptions, and analytics reporting
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned by the Director of Marketing & Communications as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- Expert proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Understanding of and experience in user-centered design methodology
- Proficient with graphics, layout, typography, and illustrative design
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and basic SEO concepts
- Experience with video editing a plus
- Capable of handling multiple projects and stakeholders
- The ability to effectively present ideas both verbally and visually
- Self-motivated, able to work in fast-paced environment
- Degree in related field and 1-3 years relevant work experience
If you're looking to help craft the future of design and technology, we'd love to hear from you!
PI71638798Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/85fyq68