Branding Manager, Corporate Communications
Brand Manager, Corporate Branding and Communications
As part of the Corporate Branding and Communications team, the Brand Manager will focus on corporate brand strategy and integrity for Conde Nast. This role will “own” the Conde Nast corporate brand style guideline compliance and execution, while working closely with Conde Nast’s consumer brands and corporate departments.
- Collaborate to develop Conde Nast’s desired brand image and marketing position
- Implement the company’s brand strategy through media, events and the Conde Nast portfolio of properties
- Work closely with brands to ensure all marketing and branding efforts are consistent with corporate objectives
- Oversee the production of branding and marketing campaigns
- Ensure cohesive branding and planning for 1WTC move
- Bring best practices and creative marketing ideas to the team
- 5+ years of professional experience in branding and marketing
- Experience in social media
- Collaborative approach in working with team members and brands
- Experience in management of complex, mutli-stakeholder projects and achieving goals on time and on budget
- Excellent communications skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to lead and influence through change
- College Degree; design background preferred
Conde Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined.
We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Conde Nast. Visit CondeNastcareers.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an
equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply