Digital Development Coordinator, FFM
Digital Development Coordinator, Fairchild Fashion Media
We are seeking a Digital Development Coordinator to work on Style.com and NowManifest.com, home to top fashion bloggers such as Elin Kling, Bryanboy, Fashiontoast and more! The ideal candidate will possess a passion for the ever-evolving digital world, an understanding of the pre and post sell process and the ability to communicate technical information to a wide variety of audiences.
The Digital Development Coordinator reports directly to the Digital Development Manager, assisting in:
- Maintenance of sales materials. Includes developing/writing slides for new custom opportunities and keeping evergreen sponsorship offerings up-to-date.
- Execution of sold custom programs/ad products. Includes working day-to-day with outside vendors, marketing, and sales to communicate development information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Management of vendor day program. Includes researching new digital vendors to keep internal teams educated on the newest technologies/capabilities.
• Research competitive landscape to keep sales and marketing up-to-date on new marketing and editorial programs, ad units, and other applicable initiatives.
• Working daily with sales planners to champion custom packages.
• Liaising with editorial to stay on top of calendars, features, etc. to ultimately aid in sell through.
• Brainstorming with Sales/Marketing on RFPs.
• 1 to 2 years digital marketing or digital media experience
• Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced dynamic environment
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Inherent time management and organizational skills
• Must be entrepreneurial, creative, and proactive in nature
• Team player who is willing/able to step up to the plate where needed
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Excel
• Photoshop/design capabilities a plus
Fairchild Fashion Media is the leading source of fashion news and analysis for industry leaders and the global fashion community. Our brands deliver the most immediate, credible and comprehensive coverage from the most trusted voices in fashion journalism. Our properties have a multi-media footprint including digital (Style.com, WWD.com, NowManifest.com), print (WWD, Style.com/print, Footwear News, Beauty Inc, M), and a conference division (Fairchild Summits). FFM fuels the business decisions of industry executives and satisfies the passions of the truly fashion-obsessed worldwide.
Conde Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined.
We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Conde Nast. Visit CondeNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply