Human Resources Manager
JWT Atlanta is a dynamically structured unit of JWT, 250+ people strong based in Atlanta with offices in Dallas and Houston. Along with strategic and creative development, we also provide integrated engagement services including digital strategy, social media, media planning and buying. Clients include the United States Marine Corps, Nokia, Pennzoil, Quaker State, US Virgin Islands, Shell, Jiffy Lube and FEMA.
We are seeking a Human Resources Manager to play an essential role in the growth and development of our dynamic growing offices in Dallas and Houston. This is a great opportunity for a mid-level Human Resources professional with advertising or high tech industry experience. This position will report to the Senior Director of Human Resources in Atlanta and will be based in Dallas. She/he will also provide support to the Houston office as well as back-up support to Atlanta.
The Human Resources Manager will provide the full spectrum of generalist duties in the functional areas of human resources: staffing, onboarding, employee relations, performance management, training and development, diversity, compensation and benefits, and HR administration. This position is responsible for partnering with management to proactively address issues related to workforce productivity, development, attraction, retention and culture in addition to collaborating with the HR team to develop and implement HR initiatives and programs. This role will supervise an HR Associate in the Dallas office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administers various human resources plans, policies and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Responds to Human Resources inquiries and inquiries from employees, to include but not be limited to openings, HRIS system, benefits, training/education, concerns or other personnel related topics
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt staff, interns, and temporary employees
- Facilitates onboarding process and new hire orientation
- Manages internal candidate tracking system and employee database
- Assists in administering the performance review program
- Assists with payroll processing to ensure timesheets and all necessary paperwork is processed and updates are made in the HRIS system
- Works with senior management to assist and lead major agency initiatives
- Participates in developing department goals and objectives
- Prepares monthly reports relating to SOX requirements
- Participates in HR projects and other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in business, or human resources
- Three to five years of Human Resources generalist experience required
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks
- MS Office, word processing, spreadsheets, Internet software, E-mail, HRIS system
- PeopleSoft and Taleo experience is preferred
- Solid knowledge of federal and state employment law
- Ability to travel as necessary
JWT is the world’s best-known marketing communications brand that has been inventing pioneering ideas for the past 150 years. Headquartered in New York, JWT is a true global network with more than 200 offices in over 90 countries, employing nearly 10,000 marketing professionals.
JWT consistently ranks among the top agency networks in the world and continues a dominant presence in the industry by staying on the leading edge - from producing the first-ever TV commercial in 1939 to developing award-winning branded content today.
We are committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and learn more about our organization www.jwt.com
Follow us: @JWT_Worldwide
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/JWTWorldwide
AdAge Lookbook: http://lookbook.adage.com/Agencies/JWT
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Skills.Please click here to apply